Hi,
Hope you are doing great..!!
Please le tme know if you have any good profile for this.

*SAP HCM ECM (Performance Management or Recruitment) *

*St. Louis, MO*

*3 Months+*

*SAP HCM ECM (Performance Management or Recruitment)*

**

*Skills Required:*

**

- Minimum *6 years SAP HR configuration* experience, including *at least 3
full lifecycle projects.*

- At least *3 years experience configuring SAP ECM, PM and ESS/MSS and
having global implementation* experience.

- Experience with *at least one of: SAP ECM (Enterprise Capital Management),
Performance Management or Recruitment *

- Experience creating training documentation

- Experience creating workflow specifications

- Excellent communication skills

*Job/Role Description:*

We are currently looking for a *senior level functional SAP HCM* consultant
to join our project team in St. Louis, MO.

The individual will be reporting to the *PM and will take responsibility for
the configuration of the ECM/PM and ESS/MSS portion of the HR sub-project. *

They will have prior experience with *ESS/MSS and at least one of ECM,
Performance Management or Recruiting.*

They will be responsible for the build of workflow specifications for the
development team and be capable of developing training materials if
required.

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com* *Gtalk ID: *  *
nandan.betas...@gmail.com*

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*