Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Ranjith* From Themesoft, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *408-868-2905.*You can also reach me Via Email at
*ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com
<ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com>*, if you are interested Please reply back to
my email with your updated resume in Word Format.

*Title: Validation Tester*

*Location : Cambridge, Massachusetts Duration: Long Term*

*Skills :* HP ALM,Labware BECHMANLIMS,Labware STARLIMS,SQLLIMS

*Job Description*
Test Lead of large Labware LIMS v7 upgrade, re-configuration, integration
and ELN creation program.
Bottom line responsibility for testing being done on the programmer
Ensure validation strategy and approach is in-line with overall project
goals.
Ensure all testing deliverables are produced On-Time, On-Budget with Good
quality.
Report testing progress, blockers, get issue resolution
Review testing deliverables
Co-ordinate for client review and approval of all testing deliverables
Required to liaise with different teams  within program to ensure
successful delivery of testing.
Ensure compliance of clients SDLC process

*Skills Required*
Strong  knowledge of Labware LIMS and have experience in testing Labware
LIMS application (LIMS v6 or v7)
Experience in ELN as well would be highly preferred
Excellent knowledge on Testing methodology & testing validated systems
Experience in Integration testing
Must have led large Integration testing programs
Strong knowledge of GMP processes
Very good communication & leader ship skills
Should be able to direct & guide the team and also review all test artifacts
Knowledge on HP ALM or any other test management tools

*Best Regards,*

Ranjith Vemula

Ph: 408-868-2905 | Email: ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com
<smith...@themesoft.com>

THEMESOFT, INC*. | **www.themesoft.com* <http://www.themesoft.com/>

MBE &WBENC Certified Minority-Woman Owned Business
Celebrating a Decade of Providing Innovative Staffing Solutions