*3-6 month contract to hire*
*F2F intreview on Monday*
*The Application Developer will develop, modify, or update applications
(primarily Salesforce based) . Lead, or play lead technical role in
development teams' efforts to determine needs and processes that are
automated by the AMS and other applications. Participate in or review all
of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify
- Develop Salesforce based programs and applications
- Assist in developing application configuration and development
- Synthesize new application requirements and establish re-usable
Salesforce.com application design patterns for enterprise adoption
- Troubleshoot application and integration issues in collaboration with
staff and external vendors
- Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects
involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing
applications. Participate in project meetings with other technical staff
and business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and
communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess
detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Design the data model, user interface, business logic, and security
for custom applications and customize applications for mobile use
- Develop or review development of test protocols for testing
application before user acceptance. Review test results and direct further
- May serve as technical lead, architect, and project lead or principle
developer in course of large or complex project.
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications
currently in production.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of relevant Salesforce.com experience in professional
services, development, or customer support operations
- Proven knowledge and subject-matter expertise in Apex, Visualforce,
Workflows, and other customization options within Force.com platform
- Proven knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based
architecture, enterprise application architecture and understanding of Web
Service API’s for integration purposes.
- SFDC Administrator and/or Platform App Builder Certifications, a
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them
into solution designs and design patterns for enterprise adoption.
What happens after you submit a resume for an open position?
All job related inquiries are answered via email
Resumes with complete information including rate and visa status are
Only If your resume is a good fit you will be reached via email or phone
You will be informed once your resume is submitted to the client
Once an interview is requested you will be updated
If no interview is requested and you don't hear back from us post
submission, your resume didn't pass the client's screening
FAAZ Consulting LLC
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!
We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.