*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume *
*Position : Drupal Developer *
*Location : Atlanta, GA *
*Duration: 6+ Months Interview : Phone / Skype Job Description*
· As a Drupal Developer, you must have the ability to define,
create and complete a technical task working with a technical lead.
· The position calls for the ability to be creative, innovative,
and work well both independently and as a team player.
· The Drupal Developer shall have knowledge in Web technologies,
· The Drupal Developer is required to work well within teams of
developers, interface with management and product stakeholders and posses
strong communication skills.
· Ability to develop and extend Drupal themes, custom modules,
administrative views and RESTful services
· Must be able to show initiative when resolving assigned tickets
by following up with stakeholders and independently seeking any necessary
· Must have the ability to work as a member of a team and
participate in the code reviews, planning sessions and daily stand-ups.
· Experience with operating in an Agile software development shop
is a big plus
· Experience implementing, integrating and contributing to Open
· Strong written and verbal communications are a must
· Ability to show activity in the Drupal community by providing
user name for Drupal.org and/or any other Drupal-related forums is a plus
· Expert level skills with Drupal 7.x, PHP, and strong familiarity
with the LAMP stack. A minimum of 3 years is preferred
HTML, AJAX and CSS. A minimum of 3 years is preferred
· The ability to create and consume data from/for web services in
· Knowledge in the AngularJS framework is a plus, but not required
· Ability to develop and maintain custom Drupal modules, and the
experience to know when to create them
· Deep working knowledge of revision control with Git
· Strong and demonstrable understanding of Drupal performance and
scalability requirements and capabilities
· Strong familiarity with the following Drupal development modules
and supporting tools are necessary
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field, or its
· 5 years of related experience in full cycle software development
with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities
VSG Business Solutions
Phone : 302-261-3207 x 102
Email : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.