Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I have one urgent requirement from one of our client.
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested for
this project.

Can you please send me your updated resume along with the hourly rate and
availability for this position.

An early feedback is really appreciated

REQ:

We need for a solid SAP CRM Web UI Developer, Need someone ASAP,

Start:  ASAP

Duration: 3-4 months
Location: San Diego North
Scope: complex Web UI SAP CRM 7.0 development

Qualifications:
Expert level SAP CRM Web UI development expertise with at least 3-4 SAP CRM
projects in such capacity
Minimum six to nine years experience in IT analyst or consulting position
with knowledge and experience related to SAP Development and/or Integration

CRM 7.0 experience is preferred
CRM Middleware experience a plus
You've operated as a CRM lead developer to enhance CRM and PCUI, ICWeb and
CTI and have done some or all of the following: completed a large number of
WRICEF; optimized BSP layouts/views/MVCs for business needs; created new
business objects for BSP Applications (pop-pus and pages) for various
transactions and new Web Dynpros for software registrations; integrated
ICWeb with KM and IBase
Please forward the resumes to sa...@newitbridge.com

Thanks

Sagar