*Immediate Need - Linux Engineer- Chevy Chase, MD- 3+ Months Contract*
Position : Linux Engineer
Location : Chevy Chase, MD
Duration : 3 Months Contract
*NEED EAD GC / GREEN CARD / US CITIZENS Only !! Rate : $50-53/hr*
*Linux Infrastructure Engineer*
· The required qualifications are:
· Experience implementing & supporting enterprise-class Linux
Servers and Virtualization Technologies
· Experience with Linux OS builds, installation and configuration
· Experience with industry standard blade/rack platforms.
· Strong automation and orchestration background
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Scripting or programming background is a plus
· Good understanding of Operating Systems security
· Excellent communication and project management skills
· Good understanding of Networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN,
sub netting, TCP/IP)
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision and within
and across teams
*Desirable Qualifications: *
· Industry Certification (Linux/VMware) is a plus
· Knowledge of Centrify, SUSE Manager and Puppet
· Knowledge of Windows Server Technologies
· Knowledge of SAN and Enterprise Storage Technologies
· Knowledge of Server hardware and technologies (Rack/Blade/UCS)
· Knowledge Active Directory and LDAP
*Rehan Khan - Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: rehan.k...@itbtalent.com
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com> | Gmail/Hangouts:
*Getting things done on time is our greatest Asset..*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.