*Hii,*

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*We have urgent requirement for the below position.*

*If you have any excellent match for this position please send me resume
and contact details.*

*Please reply at **riz...@tresourceinc.com* <riz...@tresourceinc.com>* for
quick response*

*Role : Automation Tester (Coded UI)*

*Location: Chevy Chase, MD*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description:*

·         Test Automation

·         Should be capable to understand the underlying technology on the
various automation tools.

·         Should be capable to evaluate the best tool to the client.

·         Should be capable to create the required automation framework to
the client.

·         Web Testing

·         Should have good knowledge & concepts of UI validations, GUI
features etc. Concepts of Globalization and Localization testing will be an
added advantage

·         Application Testing

·         Should be able to differentiate the different testing phases like
Unit Integration, System, Acceptance, Regression testing

·         should be capable to perform these tests with the help of
ready-test cases.

·         Should understand Test Plans, Requirement Traceability Matrix,
Orthogonal Array Tool.

·         Should be able to do metrics analysis and reliability analysis
effectively with DFA tool.

·         *Tool - VSTS  Coded UI Automation Testing *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rizwan*

*(US I*

*Technology Resource Group*