*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume *
Position : Software Integration Engineer (Java)
*Location : Boston, MA *
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview : Phone/ Skype (Face to Face if Locals)
Candidates can work remotely, but MUST be able to travel to client sites
(expenses reimbursed by the client), and must be able to travel to the
Client’s headquarters in Boston, MA.
My Client is in immediate need of 2 to 3 Software Integration Engineers. *They
• Specifically, my Client is looking for technical and
data minded Integration Services Developers who are responsible for guiding
clients through solution integration technical planning, implementation,
testing and developer mentoring / training on their proprietary PaaS.
The Client's customer base varies size and scale within the Education
Technology market, so we are looking for team members who have the
communication skills and flexibility to help with a variety of projects
• Implementing and integrating Sensors for event based
data collection in our client's platforms and digital learning products
• Helping our clients to build their own data driven
software services and/or application functionality using platform components
• Provide support for dashboard visualizations using
proprietary components and framework
• Enabling clients to build more predictive and other
model based advanced capabilities components and framework.
• Improving and scaling the Client's integration
methodology and deployment process
• Ensuring all clients complete the required technical
integration as timely, efficiently and cost effectively as possible.
The Client judges candidates on their potential and not a list of skills.
That being said, we're very interested if you have demonstrated
• Data Analytics and/or Education Technology
• Managing simultaneous software implementations for
multiple clients participating as an integral Intellify development
individual contributor or team member.
• Being independent and a self-starter with the ability
to prioritize work in an effective manner; strong communication skills with
both the client team and the Intellify core team, and in general be a
productive, self-motivated and sustaining development team contributor.
• Writing code, communicating defects, new
implementation related use cases and both API and user experience
enhancements to the Intellify core development team in order to improve the
• Conducting product development and training sessions
via phone and web conference software
• Researching, troubleshooting and solving complex
• We are a services based backend, primarily with *Java*.
Our *APIs* are *RESTful*, and we take advantage of one of *Grunt*, *Kafka,
Flink, Yarn* (and more) for processing volumes of data. Many of our
sensors are integrated in multiple code binding so familiarity with or the
ability to code effectively across multiple language bindings is highly
• Our web applications are single-page apps written in
Data Science and Algorithms:
• We use multi-layer analytical techniques (statistical
and predictive) and technologies (*R, Python*)
VSG Business Solutions
Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112
Hang Out :vsgranjeet
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.