Please check the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants available for this position.
*Title : Senior/Lead Dynamics AX Developer*
*Duration: 1+ Years *
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Client: State of AZ*
· Demonstrated effective leadership and communications skills to
both technical and business staff
· Minimum of 5 year’s work experience in MS AX Development
· Minimum 3 years in a functional role using
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (R2 preferred)
· Minimum 5 years of experience supporting small to large
Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications in a production environment
(particularly AC, AP, AR, GL, WH, IC, PO, BL, and OE). Comprehensive
understanding of the interaction between modules and various ERP interfaces
· 3+ years of in depth code development with X++
· Hands-on experience with month-end close processes required
· Microsoft Dynamics end user support, module setup and workflow
· In depth understanding of accounting processes, functionality and
· 3+ years SQL Server development experience
· 5+ years of .NET/C# coding experience
· 2+ years of SSRS, SSIS, SSAS report writing in relation
to AX development
· Experience in Module customization and upgrade management
· Microsoft SharePoint and Office – as it relates to integration
with MS AX
· Experience in interpreting business and user requirements and
providing IT solutions
· Ability to analyze dependencies of the current business processes
with other business or project areas
· Knowledge of industry best practices and current trends, knowledge
of common best practices in financial, accounting, and operational business
· Excellent analytical, creative problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to solve problems and interact effectively
with diverse individuals and groups
· Proven ability to design, define, and adhere to customer support
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proven ability to focus on customer needs and deliver results.
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.