Hi Partner,

Please share some matching resume.

*Role - QA Automation*

*Location: Columbus, OH and NYCDuration: 12+ Months*

*Positions: 6 ( 4 NY and 2 Columbus)*

*Only USC/GC, Need photo id for Submission.*

*JD:*

*Key Responsibilities:*

·         Review and contribute to product requirements, ensuring
testability

·         Develop test plans and test cases products and customer
deliverables

·         Perform QA testing on products and customer deliverables

·         Work with the product development tech leads and program managers
to help define, build, provide training, and maintain our QA process and
procedures

*Job Requirements:*

·         Proven track record of delivering high quality products

·         Proven track record of automating manual testing

·         White box and black box testing experience

·         Strong QA industry best practices methodology

·         Experience in Mock/ Simulated testing

·         Experience with QA automation tools like Selenium, QTP, and so on

·         Experience with designing automated and semi-automated tests of
non-GUI, highly programmable, large-test-matrix products (such as data
processing tools, compilers, or databases)

·         Understanding (preferred experience) in scripting tools – PERL,
Python, VB Scripting, etc.

·         Good working knowledge of XML

·         Understand DTD/Schemas

*Qualifications:*

·         4+ years of QA testing experience

·         2+ years experience with testing mobile applications

*Regards,*

AMIT KUMAR

*Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

( *: **408-457-9381 Ext 4035 <408-457-9381%20Ext%204035> **I **:
*ami...@idctechnologies.com
<ami...@idctechnologies.com>** I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

*Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from