Immediate opening for the below requirement and if you are interested fill
the below details and send it to me with your updated resume ASAP.
*Role: Front End Developer – Data Visualization*
*Location: **Peoria, IL*
*Duration: 6 months **to hire*
*Visa status: GC, USC, GC EAD*
Note: candidate should be able to create charts that software like Tableau
and Fusion Charts show
· Experience with MV* frameworks like Backbone, Angular, Ember,
Knockout or similar
· Experience with modern front end tools such as NPM, Grunt, Bower,
· Experience with Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, or similar CSS
· Version control experience, Git or similar
· Data visualization experience using D3.js, SVG, Canvas, etc.
· Experience with responsive design, proficient in AI/PS
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a team player
with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting
· Experience with UX design, wireframe design, usability testing,
· Experience with CSS pre-pre-processor's like Less or Sass
· Experience building web services using Node, PHP, Ruby, Python,
· RESTful API design & development
· Experience with Scrum and Agile Development
*Enterprise Consulting Services, Inc*
*Email: **kart...@ecsusa.org <kart...@ecsusa.org>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.