Hope the day is treating you well
Job Title: SFDC Developer with STRONG SERVICE Cloud with CTI is required.
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Length: 6 months, extension likely
Strong experience on SERVICE Cloud with CTI is required.
Main duties and responsibilities: From what we do on daily basis, Below are
the skills Required :
2) Able to integrate UI with Salesforce.
3) Complete knowledge on SERVICE CLOUD with CTI. Should be proficient in
using events, service cloud toolkit, custom console components etc.
4) Integration Experience required. SOAP, REST WebServices(Salesforce is
integrated with 5 other applications). Integrating experience is very
5) Deep Knowledge on Apex, VisualForce, Triggers, batch apex, workflow
rules, validation rules, approval process, roles and hierarchies, reports
and dashboards, permissions and platform limitations.
6) Gathering requirements and Client Interaction required on a daily basis.
7) Experience with data loader and data migration.
8) Should be able to maintain the application and perform bug fixes for the
*Thanks & Regards,*
| Fax: (408) 273 - 6002
Thanks and Regards,
*E-mail: *a...@allianceit.com <ut...@allianceit.com> |*Website*:
*Note:** We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.