Hope you are doing well…
Here is our direct client requirement which can be filled ASAP. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact and
current location* info to *speed up the interview process.*
*Need VISA Copy or Photo ID Copy.*
*Location: Redmond, WA*
*Title : UI Developer*
Look for the following Skillsets,
Knockout.JS, Ember.JS, Bootstrap, CSS3 and HTML5
Along with C#
Automated testing is a big plus (Selenium)
*Title : SQL-BI Senior Developer*
- Expert in writing, analyzing and debugging complex SQL queries and
develop Stored Procedures and functions in Sql server environment.
- Maintain and design complex SQL Server Reporting Services
(SSRS) Reports and ad-hoc SQL scripts.
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and
implements process improvements.
- Working Knowledge of database modeling and design principals,
techniques and best practices.
- Knowledge of building interactive dashboard and scorecards
- Perform and maintain data extracts and imports.
- Work with the team to conceive, develop, deploy, and maintain
solutions to meet business and technical requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Able to work independently with minimal consultation from
- Working experience in developing reports.
- Technical skills must include SQL Server(2005/2008/2012), SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) is good to have
- Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills
*Title : Technical Project Manager*
Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the Microsoft
product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit
their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan. Create,
maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate
meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project. Shepherd the
Project Team through the Release process, being mindful of all
requirements. Facilitate program communications, identify and implement
continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as
۰4-8 years of project management experience, Master's degree preferred, PMI
۰Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications,
with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications
۰Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to
foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and
mitigate subsequent issues.
۰The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the
ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
۰Specialized knowledge as defined by project required.
۰Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external
vendors, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in
adult learning and training principles/skills.
۰Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
*SYSTEL INC* | *Atlanta, GA *
*A Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*"NATIONAL SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR - 2015" by NMSDC*
*(**678-203-2399 Ext : 311*
*Email ID:* *sampa...@systelinc.com <sampa...@systelinc.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.