Hi,

This Is Sudheer from Pegasys Systems & technologies,

This is Reference for Following Position

***** Please reply with Resume, Work Authorization , Rate & Contact
Details ASAP *****

*Job Title:        *              ETL Developer

*Location:*                      Ann Arbor, MI

*Duration:*                      12+ MONTHS

*Interview Type: *           Phone then F2F

*Experience:*                   9+

Business intelligence (reporting/dashboards) and less data integration

MUST HAVE DATASTAGE

Key Qualifications:

·         Fluent in relational database concepts and flat file processing
concepts

·         Must be knowledgeable in software development
lifecycles/methodologies

·         6 to 8 years’ experience using standard ETL tools; experience
with Talend or DataStage a plus

·         6 to 8 years’ experience with SQL Server, Netezza a plus

·         6 to 8 years’ experience in  developing procedures, packages and
functions in DW environment

·         2 to 4 years of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)

·         T-SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Java, Pearl

·         Knowledge of CRM, MDM, Business Intelligence a plus

·         Understanding of the software development lifecycle including
agile Methodology

·         Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience

Thanks & Regards,

*Sudheer *| Technical Recruiter

Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc.

Direct #: +1(248)-440-7363,

Fax: 248-928-0344,

22260 Haggerty Road,Suite 215,Northville, MI 48167.

sudh...@pegasyssoft.com | www.pegasyssoft.com

G-Hangouts:sudheer.pega...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01D0CB8A.5EAD85A0]

we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.