Please share your consultant resume to tah...@usmsystems.com
Location – Seattle, WA
Duration – 6 months
*Primarily looking for TFS with Jenkins and knowledge of CHEF.*
*Strong experience with CI/CD.*
Basic qualifications for this role are:
7+ years – Implementing automated build, deploy, and test automation
7+ years – Implementing automated environment management tools and
Proven experience in the following languages and technologies
Languages: Ruby, JSON, MSDSC, Powershell
Technologies: Microsoft DSC, .Net, Jenkins, Chef, SQL, TFS
Summary of Experience:
The desired candidate will be able to discuss their experience in the
• Can explain in detail the benefits of CI/CD
• Demonstrates knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and
Release Management Processes
• Source control, branching strategies, and associated tools
• Enterprise scale automated environment management processes
• Automated test execution and reporting processes
• Ability to collaborate with multiple engineering and QA teams
• Shows a desire to delight customers
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and
practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and
• Detailed knowledge of Software Engineering and SDLC best practices
• Strong ability to communicate orally and in writing
• Ability to meet the demands of multiple projects and deadlines
effectively with little or no supervision
• Working knowledge of MS SQL Server (DB maintenance, general queries,
• General knowledge of quality assurance functions including
functional/system testing, user acceptance testing and systems integration
• Must be self-starter and work effectively with minimal supervision.
US IT Recruiter
USM Business Systems
Chantilly, VA 20151, USA.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.