email to : henry_w...@aesinc.us.com. EMAILS FIRST

Need local and ex employee of Microsoft this is a closure.

Hello Professional, Hope you are doing great

This is in reference to the below job opportunity for you as a *.Net
Developer, Bellevue, WA *if you are interested and comfortable then please
respond  with your updated word format resume along with your contact
information so that I can give you a call at your convenient time to
discuss further in regards to the position.

Position: .Net Developer

Duration: 6 months

Location: Bellevue, WA

Technical Expertise

• Proven programming and debugging skills in C# and .NET framework.

• 5+ years of experience with commercial software development.

• Experience designing and implementing SOAP and REST style web services.

• Experience with SQL Server or another database system.

• Solid communication skills and problem resolution expertise is needed.

Thanks & Regards

Henry Wade

*Direct*: 630-315-9559

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

*Email :* henry_w...@aesinc.us.com

*Gmail :* henrywadeagil...@gmail.com    || www.aesinc.us.com

*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused