Hope you are doing well!
Job Title: Spark/Big Data Developer
Location: Durham, NC
Length: 6 -8 Months, extension likely
Interview Process: Phone Interview, then In-person/ Skype
1. Conversant in writing programs in Java/Scala. Exposure to Lambda
expressions in Java is a must.
2. Conversant with Spark SQL, Spark Core
3. Conversant with Spark RDDs, Pair RDDs, unary/binary operations
4. Conversant with Spark Deployment Architectures
5. Need to have worked on Apache Spark version 1.3 and higher
6. Exposure to performance engineer Spark Applications. Exposure to JVM
garbage collection algorithms. Performance engineer Java Applications
7. Familiarity with CI/CD, Maven, Jenkins, GIT
8. Experience in building and maintaining Batch applications
*Thanks & Regards,*
| Fax: (408) 273 - 6002
Thanks and Regards,
*E-mail: *a...@allianceit.com <ut...@allianceit.com> |*Website*:
*Note:** We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.