*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: Senior Web Developer*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6-12 months*

*6-12 months but high potential for long-term engagements.*

*Financial industry experience is highly preferred*

*In many cases they will pay to fly in candidates for interviews – MUST BE
TOP STAR CANDIDATES*

The team is looking build a platform for Fixed Income Research so that
analysts can have access to data via mobile apps as well as on the
desktop.  We understand the importance that technology has in supporting
the business to make better investment decisions and are looking for
technologists to help us build this platform. We are looking for a resource
with responsive web development experience and a passion for working with
open source technologies and frameworks. The technical requirements are
above. We are open to have this person work in Marlborough but Boston is
our preference. this is an exciting new project that we are looking for
this resource to be a part of.

*Senior Web Developer*

*Keys to the position:*

*1.  7 + years of responsive web development experience*

*2.  Must have at least 5 years of experience with AJAX, HTML5, CSS3 and
Javascript.  *

*3.  Candidate must have at least 3 years of web services experience*

*4.  Must have at least 2 years of experience working with a No SQL
database or a Graph database is a must*

*5.  We are looking for candidates that also have OS framework experience -
prefer candidates to have Angular.JS, ReactJS, Node.js or Open Social
framework.*

*5.  We are looking for a technologist that has a passion for the above
technology and this resource will be based in Boston but we are open to
have them work in Marlborough with occasional travel to Boston on an as
needed basis.*

*Technical Requirements*

   - Minimum of 7 years of hands-on design and development experience in
   commercial environments
   - Demonstrated experience developing Web applications using AJAX, HTML5,
   CSS3, Web Services and other related technologies. At least three years of
   experience in use of these technologies is preferred. Experience with
   AngularJS, ReactJS, Node.js, Open Social framework is highly
   desirable.
   - Demonstrated experience in use of modern database technologies like
   Mongo Db, Neo4j, Hadoop with MapReduce with exposure to parallel data
   processing concepts.
   - Demonstrated experience in establishing a seamless User Experience
   (UX), bootstrap and similar Web UI Standards.
   - Demonstrated knowledge of common design patterns and their application
   - Experience with, and demonstrated understanding of modern software
   development tools (GIT, JIRA, Maven, etc.), open source frameworks and
   testing methodologies.
   - Experience in developing mobile applications/solutions using
   responsive web design is a strong plus.

*Non-Technical Requirements*

   - Degree in Computer Science or directly related field
   - Excellent written and verbal communications skills
   - Willingness to work in an energetic, fast-paced, business-critical,
   team oriented-environment
   - Ability to work without constant supervision
   - Demonstrated experience in problem-solving and delivery of quality
   solutions.
   - A strong team player, with ability to work in collaboration across
   teams.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103