This is *Yugal* from *National Systems America, L.P.*. We are looking for
an *Sr. Java Developer *to work with our Client located at *McLean, VA. *Below
is the job description for your perusal. Please go through the JD and
kindly let me know your interest towards this opportunity along with your
updated resume. Looking forward to hearing from you soon to discuss
*Position :* Sr. Java Developer
*Duration:* Full Time
*Location:* McLean, VA
*Interview : *Face-To-Face
* Experience: *10+ Year
*No. of Positions: **5*
· Understand Business Requirements; participate in Requirements
Analysis; identify solutions by working technical team and architects;
design Applications based on System Requirements and Architecture,
prototype if necessary, develop, unit test and deploy application.
· Design, develop and support systems within Investment and
Capital Markets BTO
· Design, develop, test driven code and review existing code
changes to ensure adherence to established development standards and
· Accountable for owning and maintaining software solutions
including operations, user support and collaborating with other teams
· Provide production support that includes evaluate defects,
investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defects or
routines that requires manual maintenance. Keen eye for
· Bachelors in Computer Science, Math, Finance or related areas.
· Expert level understanding of *OOP and OOD concepts. 10+
years* of experience.
· Expert level programming skills in *Java (1.6 or higher).
10+ years* of experience.
· At least 5 years of experience in solution, design and
development of web-based applications using *Java/J2EE, Web Services,
Java Servlets, JSP, EJB3, Primefaces/JSF, XML*.
· Solid Working experience with Web development using J2EE
*frameworks like Spring and Rich Web Client frameworks like ExtJS,
· Experience with building *web based systems with real time
· Demonstrate ownership, innovation, and focus on delivering results.
· Expert in creating *SQL, XQuery and Stored Procedures,
performance tuning of Database queries*.
· Exhibit good individual and team spirit.
· Customer focus is must.
· Passionate towards work and should have positive attitude.
· Looking for a change agent and driven professional.
· Understanding of *Mortgage Business or Secondary Mortgage business*.
· Experience with *performance tuning for scalability and stability*.
· Experience with *Linux/Unix shell scripts*.
· Work towards advanced studies/degree a plus.
National Systems America, L.P.
5945 Dallas Parkway,
Suite-100, Plano, Texas 75093-7878, USA
Phone: +1(972)212-8744| FAX: 972-212-7434
Gtalk: yugal.staffing | Skype: yugal.modi |Linkedin
Email: yu...@nsiamerica.com | www.nsiamerica.com
*"**National Systems Consulting (NSI)* *is one of the fastest growing &
progressive consulting organizations in the Country providing Information
Technology (IT) services including staff augmentation, fixed priced
contracts, and offshore development to a wide variety of industries. We
have been in business since 1996.* *We have the highest and best D&B
Ranking, Credit Score, Paydex Score, and Financial stress score* *that
shows our commitment towards our candidates and Partners by ensuring paying
them on time."*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.