*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*
*Job Title: Network Engineer*
*Work Location: El Segundo, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Max Rate: $49/hr on C2C*
*Day to Day Functions: *
• Provide support/guidance on projects that require Application Delivery
mechanisms, mainly with load balancing technologies.
• Define network architecture requirements, evaluate current and future
network architecture states, and provide guidance and recommendations
regarding Network Design best practices.
• Configuration and testing of various networking equipment and load
balancing equipment for production rollout.
• Configure Cisco and Juniper routers and switches per network design
• Configure, troubleshoot and support Brocade ADX and F5 Load balancers
• Remotely diagnose and trouble shoot network equipment during rollout
• Interface with vendors to resolve technical issues with their equipment
• Interface with other design engineers to create/modify configuration
• Work with various system vendors on evaluating new systems and solutions
as part of next generation video distribution architectures and provide
recommendations. Systems include routers, switches, firewalls, load
balancers, content caches, etc.
• Assist in testing, troubleshooting and resolution efforts when systems
failures occur and interface with network operation teams.
• Assist in evaluating new system software and develop method of procedure
for network upgrades
• Manage network-related projects, activities and tasks.
• Occasional maintenance window work.
• 5+ years of experience in networking industry, B.S.(or higher) in
computer science, or equivalent experience.
• Strong knowledge F5 and Brocade Load Balancer knowledge.
• Strong knowledge base in Cisco CRS, ASR, Nexus and 7600 series equipment.
Also, Cisco products such as 3750, 2901, and 2811.
• Knowledge and support for Juniper MX series routers
• Strong knowledge in IP internetworking - MPLS (MPLS VPN, TE), IP routing
protocols (OSPF, BGP, ISIS), Quality of Service (QoS), IP multicast.
• Should have good knowledge of LAN switching protocols, and Security
components such as VPN, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco ACL and IOS based
• Require good written and verbal communication, negotiation and
presentation skills. The ability to work effectively, independently and add
value as a team member is essential.
• Solid analytical skills to solve medium to complex technical problems
• Ability to learn quickly utilizing self-study and instructor training.
• Cisco and/or Juniper certification preferred.
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Project,
PowerPoint and Visio
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred
• Certifications in Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, F5 or other network
technologies highly preferred
• Strong leadership skills, including change management and team building
• Enterprise level technical experience and knowledge of: LAN, WAN, WLAN,
and WWAN design, implementation/ integration, and day-to-day management
including: capacity planning, security principles, topologies, protocols,
and best practices Cisco routers and switches, MPLS, Multicast, BGP, OSPF,
EIGRP, and ISIS CDN services including caching, streaming, video ingest,
video encoding, and video over IP transport
• Experience with communicating across multiple levels of the organization,
cross-functional collaboration, and presenting status updates to large
*Nice to Have: *
• Understanding of SDN and NFV Architectures
• Familiarization with private clouds such as VMware, OpenStack
• Familiarization with storage and related technologies (FC, FCOE) is a plus
• Knowledge of latest video and over the top delivery technologies
• Understanding of Key Process and Quality standards like ITIL, ISO.
*If you have any consultant who is interested in the opportunity listed
above please forward his/her updated resume along with current contact
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.