We are looking for suitable candidates for the below position and if
interested do contact to the details given below.
*Job Title: **Application Developer – Advanced*
*Job type: Contract 12+ Months*
*Location: Jersey City, NJ*
An Advanced Application Developer codes, tests and debugs new software or
enhancements to existing software. Has experience and competency to work on
complex software programs with direction
from supervisor. Designs and develops internal business
systems/applications or takes primary role in smaller, low risk projects.
Communicates and defends design, requirements, feature set, functionality,
localization issues, and limitations of subsystem to the team.
Significant independent judgment is used with minimal direction given by
- Produce high quality code which is functional and maintainable
- Interact with business sponsors to help gather requirements
- Participate in the development process for gathering requirements,
implementing and releasing applications
- Assist the first line support team in supporting the eCommerce suite of
- Impart knowledge and benefit of experience to other members of the team
*Knowledge and Experience:*
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
- 3-6 years application development experience
- 3 years experience in application development in the Financial Services
*Skills and Competencies:*
- Able to learn new programming languages quickly and efficiently
- Ability to communicate ideas and take on board the ideas of others
- Knowledge of business line and ability to produce high quality results –
would be an asset
- Ability to seek improvements to all aspects of development process
- Knowledge in computing in general and ability to apply outside knowledge
to our work – would be an asset
- Can deal with ambiguity and manage requests for change
- Comfortable in high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to adapt quickly; function independently when required
- Ability to work effectively with people from outside the IT team
- Creative thinker, breakthrough innovative, ‘out of the box’ thinker
- Ability to learn new things and ask good questions
- Team player, cooperative with good interpersonal skills
RBC Capital Markets Global Equity group is seeking a GUI Developer to
assist with ongoing projects: replacement and rebuild of Flow Sales &
Trading OMS, and the adaptation of this for European business. They should
have extensive experience in GUI front-end development and in depth
knowledge in .Net framework. There are numerous technology deliverables,
therefore they should be able to deliver under strict timelines.
- C#/C++ (stronger focus on C#)
- GUI Front-end development
- Windows (Linux/Unix secondary)
- SQL Server/MySQL
- .Net framwork
- DevExpress (or equivalent UI control libraries)
- Knowledge of Python and shell scripting
- Capital Markets and/or FI/Banking industry
Thanks & Regards
*Technology Resource Group*
and Technical Recruiter
1700 Park St, Unit 212,
Naperville IL, 60563
Office: 408-709-1760 x 9853
Email ID: bip...@tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.