Our client is seeking for a NET Developer for a 6-12+ month contract in
their Parsippany, NJ location. The ideal candidate will have strong SQL
backend expertise as well. The client would only consider local candidates
to the NJ area that are able to attend a face to face interview in
Parsippany, NJ.

The client would only do ONE ONSITE/FACE TO FACE Interview. No phone or
Skype. The consultant should have a car as there is no public
transportation.

*Title*: .Net Developer - Contract
<www2.jobdiva.com/employers/open_rfq.jsp?rfqid=8015760>
*Position Type*: Contract

FACE TO FACE
*Location*: Parsippany, NJ, United States
*Description*:

 *Job Description:*

   - Our direct Client located in Parsippany, NJ is seeking a .Net
   developer with strong hands-on experience in front end and backend.

*Required Skills:*

Strong SQL back-end programming

*Regards,*

*Manju Shree*

*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*
*Phone: **408-418-5779 ext 252* <408-418-5779%20ext%20252>* |Fax: *
*408-608-6088* <408-608-6088>* | *

*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>