Hello,

Hope the day is treating you well

Title:     Junior Systems Analyst with TouchWorks and TouchScan

Duration:       9-12 month Contract

Location:       Las Vegas, NV

*Rate : $35/hr on C2C *

Job Responsibilities:

Work in the daily support tasks for the Clinical Applications Solutions
department.

Responds to routine or trouble-shooting requests.

Uses and modifies existing SOPs and facts to solve problems or conduct
analysis, identifying potential solutions.

Works and collaborates with team members (CAS, I.S. and Vendor teams) for
instructions, guidance, direction and solutions.

Works with users to identify the specific issues.

Work in the analysis phase of system development lifecycle and consult with
users to evaluate business requirements, identify operating procedures,
evaluate existing or proposed systems and prepare specifications from which
programs will be written.

Team of 12 people comprise the CAS Support and Workflow Desgin Team.  This
is the team the Analyst would be joining.

What are the top responsibilities for this position?

Primarily focused on TouchWorks and TouchScan applications, work to address
various CAS Support Tasks.

Examples of what the candidate is expected to complete on a daily basis:

Address - daily task boxes of the CAS Support team

Work interface errors

Work 80% of the SARs/Basic User account setup

Monitoring Patient Result Letters and other letters.

Log and work Heat tickets logged for supported applications, providing
thorough documentation.

Monitor CAS email box for emails and user requests, logging tickets and
issues for Metrics tracking.

Research and work Merge Chart requests.

Log time summary sheet. Use various SmartSheets, for 1:1 meetings, Team
Tracker and Time Tracker

Handle Network account renewals to include validating access, communication
to network group / user, logging Heat ticket for account renewal,
communicating with Network group of next renewal and time period covered.

Conduct MS Security Patch Testing for TouchWorks and TouchScan
applications, following SOP. Research and identify any issues found.

What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?

Electronic Health Records and Practice Management Systems, Interface engine
application.

What skills/attributes are a must have?

Excellent customer service and communication skills, Self-Starter, quickly
learns CAS supported applications (will attend training classes),
prioritizes and organizes work to meet deadlines, can transfer knowledge
verbally and in written communication, and has the flexibility to work
evening and/or weekends if necessary.

Minimum 5 years supporting applications and users.

What skills/attributes are nice to have?

Healthcare application and knowledge (Allscripts TouchWorks EHR)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abid Hassan*

| Fax:  (408) 273 - 6002

Thanks and Regards,

*E-mail: *a...@allianceit.com <ut...@allianceit.com> |*Website*:
http://www.allianceit.com

*Note:** We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*