*Hi, **Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned
requirement and share the profiles at **a...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Title: Software Test Engineer*
*Location: Research Triangle Park, NC*
*Type of hire: 12+ months Contract *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic and Skype*
*Summary*: The ideal candidate would be strong in Cisco VoIP technologies,
IP networking, and have some scripting/automation knowledge.
· Fundamental knowledge of VoIP (SIP)
· Experience with Cisco Unified Communications solutions (CUCM, IP
· Fundamental understanding of IP networking (IPv4, IPv6, VLANs)
· Understanding of IP network services (DNS, DHCP, TFTP, NTP, CDP)
· Comfortable with automation and scripting
· Configure and troubleshoot routing and switching (core
Highly Desirable Skills:
· Experience with Cisco's Collaboration Portfolio including:
· Cisco Unified Communications solutions (Unity Connection, IM&P)
· Cisco TelePresense (VCS, Expressway, TMS)
· Cisco Voice Gateways (CUBE, PSTN, CME, SRST)
· Experience with scripting languages and automation frameworks
(Python, Selenium, Calabash)
· Experience using scripting languages to interact with REST-based
· Comfortable working in a Linux environment
· Have worked with Cisco routers and switches
· Experience with Nexus switches (knowledge on VDC, VPC, FEX)
· Routing knowledge with BGP protocol, switching knowledge
· Configure and troubleshoot Cisco ASA firewall (beginner -
· Configure and troubleshoot Cisco site2site VPN and SSL VPN
(beginner - intermediate level)
· Basic knowledge on IPv6 addressing
· VMware knowledge (beginner)
· Able to draw network diagrams using MS-Visio software
· Cisco UCS server knowledge will be an added advantage
· SAN knowledge will be an added advantage
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.