*Hi,*

*Please send resume to **ami...@idctechnologies.com*
<ami...@idctechnologies.com>

*Local to MO*

*Cognos Developer*

*St. Louis, MO*

*6 Months*

I have a requirement to engage a Cognos expert that can help decipher an
old Cognos application that we use. This application has transformation
rules and data cubes built in. It generates a lot of pushed reports in
excel and PDF formats. I have this requirement to find a local Cognos
expert in St Louis that can work with the business onsite at our MFG
facility to help with this work. Additionally, this person will have to
document and walk-thru all the details on what it is doing to our current
IT team in Plano that can help build them into another application.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Amit Vajpayee*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: *
*408-459-3314 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>