Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.
*Position: IBM BPM Analyst/Developer*
*Location: Brentwood, TN*
*Duration: 6 - 12+ Months*
*VISA: No Constraints*
*Rate: $Open/hr on C2C*
*No # Positions: 2*
· 3-5 years of experience modeling processes using IBM BPM Process
Designer, implementing UCAs, Ajax, and Generic System Services.
· Experienced in developing complex coaches, coach views.
· Defines expected behaviors of service in terms of performance,
service levels, and so on. Implements KPIs, SLAs, and dashboards within the
· Must have Experience with Process Modules, SCA modules and
various bindings, Mediation modules, libraries, message handing, error
handling, Human Tasks, BO, SDO, Business Rules
· Demonstrable experience working with Process Designer, BPDs and
Coach Framework as a Front End technology.
· Object Oriented Design and development experience with Java/J2EE,
XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and Web services, REST and Junit
*Skills:* BPM, ODM, Blue works
HYR Global Source Inc | AN ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.