*Seattle, WA *
*6+ Months Contract*
- The application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the
definition, planning and tracking of project activities to meet or exceed
customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Provides process and technical direction to project managers and
others, which may involve acting as a scrum coach.
- Consults on and utilizes latest rapid development or other
non-sequential project methodologies.
- Serves as subject matter expert on agile development methods and
- Typically possesses most skills of the traditional project manager.
- Experienced with co-located development processure to extreme
- 1+ years in financial services industry
- Single stakeholder centralized in one location
- Exposure to extreme programming (XP)
- 1 – 2 concurrently(None required)
- Exposure to formal project management methodologies(Not required)
- Basic; Demonstrated analytical experience
- Provides clear concise communication with project team members
- Strong vertical and horizontal communication skills
*Prem | MSRCOSMOS LLC*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.