Immediate Need Network Security Engineer - Interview ASAP
Position : Network Security Engineer.
Location : Baltimore, MD
Duration : 6 months, possibly longer
*Need EAD GC USC*
*Network Security Engineer*
• CISSP, CISA or similar Security Certification required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Management
Information Systems, or a related technical field
• 6+ years of combined hands-on experience in technical security
engineering, research and/or consulting
• Demonstrated ability to build and operate technical security solutions at
a global enterprise level
• Strong understanding of enterprise, network, system/endpoint, and
application-level security issues and risks
• 2+ years of experience with securing cloud platforms and services
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking; comfort working with Linux and
Microsoft Windows-based system platforms
• Demonstrated experience with the following types of security
technologies: distributed denial of service (DDoS) tools and services,
network access control systems, network and application firewalls, IDS/IPS
systems, data loss prevention, web proxy, vulnerability assessment
platforms and tools, antivirus and malware prevention and analysis tools,
and log management, correlation and security information and event
management platforms and tools.
• Understanding of network, system and application hardening techniques,
processes, tools, standards and benchmarks
• Experience with automating and scripting tasks in engineering or security
incident handling scenarios.
Aaron Smith - Recruiting Manager
ITBrainiac Inc , Princeton, NJ
Desk No : *609-223-9188* | Email : *aa...@itbtalent.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.