Please share requirements on *vishal.j...@nlbservices.com
More about the project details are given below:
*Title*: Tableau Lead Engineer
*Location:* Phoenix, AZ
6-10 years of experience in working closely with the Business partners and
Analysts to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be
used to make sound business decisions.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Design/ Architect/ Implement the solutions using Tableau or
· Work closely with the business partners or Analyst and helps
business teams drive improvement in key business metrics, customer
experience and business results
· Working with other team members and providing guidance on
· Conducting sessions/ writing whitepapers/ Case Studies pertaining
to Large scale Implementation of BI tools.
· Responsible for Timely, quality and successful deliveries.
· Fulfill organization responsibilities – Sharing knowledge and
experience within the other groups in the org., conducting various
technical sessions and trainings
1. Expertise on one of the BI Tools – Tableau or Microstrategy.
2. Sound knowledge of Finance or Banking Domain
3. Worked/ capable of customizing/ extending the default
functionalities of BI products.
4. Implemented and in-depth knowledge of various form Data Analysis
and presentation methodologies.
5. Design/ Architected and implemented complex BI Solutions.
6. Technological evangelization, sharp sense of communication.
7. Should be Good in Databases (Oracle/ MySQL/ DB2) and expert in
writing SQL Queries
8. Working Knowledge of various scripting languages like perl, shell,
python would be an added advantage.
9. Sound knowledge about the clustered deployment Architecture and
should be capable of providing deployment solutions based on customer needs.
10. Exposure to complete SDLC and PDLC.
11. Out of box thinker and not just limited to the work done in the
12. Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too
13. Good communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills.
14. Self-starter & resourceful personality with ability to manage
15. Should have experience/ knowledge on the following: -
1. Integration of BI tools with Big Data (Hadoop/ Hive)
2. Good in BI Architecture and Design
*Domain : *Business Intelligence
Look forward to working with you, Thanks.
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
Phone: (904) 371 9374 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
E-mail: vishal.j...@nlbservices.com | Web:www.nlbservices.com
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & an Oracle Recognized
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.