*Immediate need for UI Developer *
Locaton: Eagan, MN
*NOTE: LOCAL TO MN ONLY *
This position will conduct technology evaluation and recommendation,
mentoring developers through hands-on assistance as well as formal and
informal training and some technical development. Work with business and
development team in identifying, designing, and developing technical
architecture solution components. As a technical leader, the job requires a
pragmatic visionary that can translate business needs into workable
technology solutions that scale both technically and operationally and also
raise the engineering and operational standards. This position will also be
responsible for application performance from performance modeling, to
performance measuring/profiling, to performance tuning.
Primary Job Duties
• Senior-level research, design and development of computer software
• Analyses software requirements to determine feasibility of design within
time and cost constraints.
• Provides design recommendations and options, develops and integrates
programs per specifications.
• Provides assistance in researching and adopting new and emerging
technologies, evaluating new tools, technologies and platforms to be
included in projects.
• Estimates effort required for own work, and checks and agrees other team
members' estimates. Accountable for planning work assigned to their team,
including work breakdown, accurate estimate and identification of possible
• Accountable for tracking status of team's work and ensuring deliverables
are produced on agreed schedules. Responsible to communicate accurately the
status of ongoing work to stakeholders.
• Sets timeframes and schedules to meet business needs.
• Presents status updates for various projects to project management and
• Ensures self and team develop modules using disciplined processes,
adhering to industry standards and best practice guidelines.
• Works with vendors to understand technology and performs technical due
diligence on third party technology delivery.
• May have cost responsibility for own team/project, and/or contribute to
forecasting budgets and recommending expenditure without being fully
accountable for them.
• Identifies ways to improve the operation of own area and to achieve
efficiencies and results and assists in process improvement.
• Provides technical guidance to team members.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. (Master’s degree preferred.)
• 8+ years of software engineering experience.
• Strong programming language skill and passion for developing in
• Great technical and problem solving skills
• Knowledgeable in various software design patterns and be able to apply
appropriate design patterns to solve business/technical problems.
• Experience using latest version of Angular, with ability to pick up
Angular 2.0 quickly
• Strong java development experience as this position requires developing
across the stack: 80% of time will be on the front end, with 20% on the
• AWS Cloud experience is nice to have, but not a requirement
• Familiarity with triple stores especially Stardog and Empire also nice to
have, but not a requirement
Andy Williams | IT Recruiter
Princeton Forrestal Village116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.