*Hi,*

Please find the available hotlist of consultants looking for new projects.
I would appreciate if you could forward suitable requirements to
*ja...@tekmoxie.com
<ja...@tekmoxie.com>*

*S.No.*

*TECHNOLOGY*

*VISA STATUS*

*LOCATION*

*RELOCATION*

*AVAILABILITY*

*CONTACT*

1

*SQL BI Developer*

*H1B*

*MI*

Open

Immediate

917 -775 -7903

2

*SQL BI **/Data Analyst*

*EAD*

*WA*

Open

Immediate

917 -775 -7903

3

*SQL DBA*

*Green Card*

*MI*

Open

Immediate

917 -775 -7903

4

*SOA Developer*

*TN*

*PA*

Open

Immediate

917 -775 -7903

5

*QA Manul Tester*

*Citizen*

*MI*

Only MI

Immediate

917 -775 -7903

6

*QA Manul Tester*

*TN*

*TX*

Open

Immediate

917 -775 -7903

7

*QA Tester*

*H1B*

*NY*

Open

Immediate

917 -775 -7903

8

*Sr.Net Developer*

*H1B*

*MI*

*MI*

Immediate

917 -775 -7903

9

*.** Net Developer*

*H1B*

*MI*

*MI*

Immediate

917 -775 -7903

10

*Java Developer*

*H1B*

*MI*

Open

Immediate

917 -775 -7903

11

*Java Developer*

*EAD*

*GA*

Open

Immediate

917 -775 -7903

12

*Java / UI Developer*

*H1B*

*OR*

Open

*2 weeks Notice*

917 -775 -7903

13

*Informatica  Developer*

*EAD*

*MI*

Open

Immediate

917 -775 -7903

14

*Hadoop Developer*

*H1B*

*VA*

Open

Immediate

917 -775 -7903

Thanks and Regards

James Reddy

*TekMoxie LLC* | An E-Verified Company |

26105 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 208 Farmington Hills MI 48334
<x-apple-data-detectors://2/2> |

Office 917-775-7903 <248-731-8585> |

Email: *ja...@tekmoxie.com <ja...@tekmoxie.com>* |

Web www.tekmoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- *Philippians 4:13*

distribution is prohibited