*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume *
*Position : SAP MM Functional Analyst with Ariba Exp. Location : White
Plains, NY Duration : 12+ Months Interview : Phone/ Skype/WebeX Preferred
*The client is looking for a Materials Management expert who can really get
into the details of MM. *
*Someone who understands the “back door” of SAP. *
• Provide SAP ERP and SAP Ariba functional support for
procurement and materials management related activity. Responsible for
enhancements and maintenance of SAP MM module related to procurement,
Supplier Diversity program, warehousing and inventory transactions.
• Ability to create and test functional specifications
for IT to meet procurement needs.
• Provide training of SAP MM users. Support site
procurement and fleet operations in all SAP MM requests and training.
• Analyze and solve User and MM module issues in a
timely manner. Respond to SAP HELP desk inquiries for related MM issues.
• Implement additional functionality to SAP MM modules.
• Perform and maintain changes to SAP MM module working
in DEV and QA including all transports.
• Write test scripts and perform testing of SAP MM
module in DEV and QA environment before new versions, service packs or
patches are applied to SAP production client.
• Collect and analyze procurement data required for
various reports on procurement activity including contract and inventory
• Prepare various management reports using SAP data
including state mandated annual report of procurement contracts.
• Aid in the preparation of the Annual Report of
procurement contracts to be presented to the Trustees at the annual Trustee
• Prepare and conduct class room training for various
user groups on SAP ERP and SAP Ariba applications along with support of
Maximo SAP interface, procurement applications on Procurement website and
Share Point applications.
• Prepare and maintain end user procedures for all SAP
· Functional expert on SAP Logistic, Materials Management (MM)
modules tables, transports, transaction codes, BI, SAP ABAP Query and
· Functional expert of SAP Ariba SIPM, e-Sourcing and Contract
· Understanding of software license agreements, implementation
contracts and maintenance and service agreements (MSA’s) and Service Level
Agreements (SLA’s) required.
· Expert Knowledge of various computer software programs such as
Maximo, Barcoding, and Share Point.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including: Word, Excel,
Access and Power Point.
· Strong knowledge of procurement processes required.
· Strong communication skills and customer service support as well
as organizational skills required.
· Excellent writing skills required.
· Candidates must possess experience in most (if not all ) of the
activities indicated below:
· Four (4) year degree in Business Management or Certified
Purchasing Manager (CPM) required
· Advanced degree in Business Management preferred.
· Ten (10) or more years Procurement or related experience with
focus on SAP Software Application required.
*Regards , *
*VSG Business Solutions*
*Phone : 302-261-3207 x 102*
*Email : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.