*Title: Performance Analyst*
*Location: East Moline, IL*
*Duration: 3 years*
*Need H1B copy*
· Work between our application teams and infrastructure teams to
understand all the components that make up the Channel IT applications and
solutions supported by the team.
· Review application and system performance data collected from
system logs, application monitoring and other sources to provide trending
· Proactively monitor and detect performance issues using analysis
tools and performance monitoring software and help prevent those issues
from causing outage or application impairment.
· Work with application teams to establish response time targets
and monitoring mechanisms for their applications.
· Review infrastructure needs to meet future demand.
· Manage some of the nonfunctional requirements of the applications.
· Serve as the application availability and performance monitoring
tools subject matter expert for Channel IT.
· We need an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, who
thrives on solving problems and working in a global team environment.
· Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related
discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
*We also require:*
· Strong relationship and conflict management skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Strong organization skills
· Excellent time management skills.
· Experience with Systems availability and performance monitoring
tools such as*App Dynamics, Site Scope, BMC Patrol and Nagios*.
· Familiarity with IT Operations or Capacity Planning and
· IT Infrastructure experience
*Thank you, *
GSS Infotech Inc
Phone: *312-428-3331 Ext 569*
Email: mallikarjuna.yer...@gssinfotech.com |Web: www.gssinfotech.com
*G-Talk: malliarjun.itr...@gmail.com <malliarjun.itr...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.