Hope the day is treating you well
Title: .Net WPF Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Months
JD: Need a strong .NET/WPF candidate with 5+ yrs of experience.
• Proficient in C#, .Net 3.5, 4.0 and WPF Proficient in Core C#/.NET, OOPS
- UML Artifacts, Design Patterns
- Singleton/ Factory/ Observer/ Bridge, Tasking, xUnit/ Mocks,Collections,
GC, events and delegates, Multi-threading and Generics.
• Proficient in WPF fundamentals especially Dependency Injection and
• Significant experience in at least one IOC Container, Mock Framework and
ORM Framework, NAnt, NUnit, FXCop and StyleCop.
• Experience in using DevExpress controls
• Excellent knowledge of OOAD, UML, Design Patterns and Data Structures.
• End-to-end experience in agile software development lifecycle.
*Thanks & Regards,*
| Fax: (408) 273 - 6002
Thanks and Regards,
*E-mail: *a...@allianceit.com <ut...@allianceit.com> |*Website*:
*Note:** We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.