Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for * *SAP IS Retail Consultant* *for **Enfield- CT.*

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response.

You can also reach me at 248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles
on *r...@hclglobal.com
<r...@hclglobal.com>*

Title: *SAP IS Retail Consultant*

Location: Enfield- CT.

Duration: 6 Months +

*Job Description*

* 1.* Strong experience of 8+ years in supply chain function of Consumer
Product or Retail industry.

*2.* SAP experience of 4+years with at least 2 end to end project
implementation.

*SAP Experience :*
*1.*Should have experience of at least 2 End-to-end Implementation.

*2.*The candidate should have a good understanding of integration aspects
with other ECC and planning systems.

*3.*Actual implementation experience in IS Retail would be advantageous.

*4.*Candidate should have good exposure of managing offshore centric
projects facing clients directly.

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar*,

Technical Recruiter,