*Job Title: Enterprise Cloud Architect*
*Job Location: NJ*
- 10+ years' software and architecture experience in a technology based
company with 4+ years focused on cloud environments and their supporting
- Experience in Software Defined Networks (SDN) including the design and
automation of Infrastructure as a Service(IaaS) and Platform as a Service
(PaaS) capabilities including virtual networks, virtual machines, cloud
services, web sites, data services, etc.
- Experience in the design and development of cloud-native scaled out and
distributed applications that leverage microservice architecture, REST
APIs, relational and NoSQL stores, some level of networking and system
expertise, strong tooling, monitoring, and cloud management experience.
- Experience in the design and implementation of data analytics that
leverage Hadoop and predictive analytics systems.
- Experience in building scaled out infrastructure on public clouds like
AWS, Google, Azure, etc.
Strong experience working in small, highly technical teams employing
- Ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast
paced high growth tech companies.
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different
goals together to facilitate, moderate, and influence productive
discussions driving towards results.
- Experience implementing Platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service
- Continuous delivery solutions, preferably employing AWS.
- Strong scripting in Ruby (preferred), PHP, Perl, or Python.
- BS degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering required; Masters'
Thanks & Regards
Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.