*This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution Inc below are the two requirements
please let me know your views with updated resume
*Position 01#** *
*Job Title: SR. Programmer Analyst*
*Location:* Owings Mills, MD
*Duration:* 6 months+* *
*Rate: $55/hr c2c all inclusively *
*Interview Process:* Offer/Face-to-face interview (this is a must) àPhone
* ( Need to explain Lead responsibilities in resume MUST )*
This resource will analyze and design information systems. Furthermore,
he/she will create the code for application programs. Required skill sets
are denoted in the skills section.
*No items to display.*
1. Need Informatica ETL experts, with at least 4 years of hands on
2. Need senior tech leads, with strong analytical skills.
3. Should have strong SQL and Unix skills, with 5+ years of experience.
4. Should be proficient in Oracle usage.
Title: Websphere Admin
*Rate:* up to $55 per hour.
*Location:* Ft. Lauderdale Florida.
*Note:* H1Bs' are fine.
*Duration:* at least 6 months.
To contribute with and manage a team of individuals responsible for
Spherion's systems infrastructure. Projects range in scope involving the
management of timelines and contributions from multiple ITS and non-ITS
departments. The individual is also responsible for short and long range IT
planning to provide the highest level of reliability and serviceability for
- To provide guidance and direction for key areas of responsibility for the
team to insure strategic alignment with company objectives.
- Execute all appropriate administrative and supervisory tasks related to
the team including but not limited to resource needs, assessment, hiring,
training, performance and salary review.
- Interface with other teams with both client and Information Technology
Services as part of the problem resolution process.
- Manage and direct appropriate resources to analyze and resolve problems.
- Technical proficiency including systems administration, strong
troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Strong operational knowledge of
Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Active Directory and VMware in an enterprise
- Manage timeline and progress of the projects to ensure the deadline and
commitment to the customer and executives of the company are meet and
participate in projects to insure performance in accordance with
- Provide periodic reports to appropriate senior management and the end
users on the status of projects during all phases. Reports any deviations to
management in a timely manner.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and
procedures required change or where new ones need to be developed,
especially regarding future business expansion.
- Windows architectural design & capacity planning.
- Work with hardware and software venders to understand their products and
how it interoperates with the network infrastructure.
- Identify goals, objectives, and procedures necessary to design, develop
and deploy new network technologies.
- Completes other assignments as requested by management.
- Travel is required, 10-20% annually.
J2EE Application Servers ( IBM WebSphere )
Windows IIS Server
Apache HTTP Server
Load Balancing & High Availability ( F5 Big IP )
. Security Design and Architect = Be able to recommend and Visio out the
design for multiple infrastructure applications
. Windows Design and Architect = Able to make Wintel recommendations and
. Firewall = Some experience in upgrade and design
. Load Balancing = Some exposure to Load Balancing apps or appliance
. DNS and Active Directory = Understanding
-Travel - 10% - 20% Annually
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|
NTech Solutions Inc.,
1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH
Energy | Environment | National Security | Health | Critical
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at