Hope you are doing well!
Please let me know if you would like to move forward with the below
position and attach your updated resume.If you are available please reply
your most recent updated resume along with contact details.
*Subject: Business Objects Administrator(Must have: BO 4.0 Administration
skill is the only skill I am looking for) Mounds View, MN8 month contract
and does have potential for continued extension.*
Job Description: (Business Objects 4.1 Administrator)
• Participates in the design and implementation for complex and business
critical initiatives related to Business Objects infrastructure
• Maintain/Administer Business Objects 4.1 platform
• Design security for various Business Objects projects
• Work with Accounts Administration team to configure AD groups
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Business Objects best practices and
champions adherence to best practices when developing Business Objects
• Provides technical leadership for projects within the Business Objects
program to achieve business strategy and vision
• Provides input to long-term strategy as well as input as to how to
achieve organizational goals and maximize business value of the Business
• Leads/Co-leads process improvement efforts for the Business Objects
program using advanced continuous improvement tools and skills resulting in
significant cost savings
• Makes autonomous, timely decisions with incomplete information and under
tight deadlines and pressure. Impact of these decisions has direct
• Provide input to the technical and strategic plans for the Architecture
and Technology team
• Solve the service requests that come to Business Objects Admin team.
• Migrate code from non-production to production environment.
Technical Skills Requirements:
• At least 3 years of experience in SAP Business Objects administration
• Experience with multiple node Business Objects installs and/or upgrades
• Experience using BO Client tools such as Web Intelligence, Crystal
Reports, IDT, UDT, Dashboards, Design Studio and Lumira.
• Experience in writing scripts to get CMS data into files/tables
• SAP Business Objects Capacity Planning
• Experience in integrating Business Objects with SAP BW
• Advanced Knowledge of SAP Business Objects Architecture
• Experience administering and configuring Tomcat
• Knowledge of Business Objects Security Architecture and Administration
• Advanced knowledge of Windows server
• Experience administrating, installing, configuring and troubleshooting
Business Objects 4.x environments
• Disaster Recovery Concepts
• Strong analytical and problem resolution experience
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• General knowledge of LDAP and Active Directory
Jenny Smith l Technical IT Recruiter
Desk No # 609-935-3773 Ext:101 | Email: jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.