Hi friends

*Please read the requirement and sent matching profiles only*

* *

*Please sent profiles to srikan...@softtrans.net  214 716 8725*

Location: Rockville, MD

Rate: OPEN (ALAP)

*Requirements:*

· Strong SQL skills

· XML, XSD, and XSLT usage in testing data transfers

· Testing processes and standard test tools, including version control

· Web Services testing experience

· Unix commands

· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The Testers should have
confidence in their knowledge of testing best practices and their own skills
to speak their mind and push back when necessary.  They will be working on
small, fast-paced project teams within a larger test community.  They should
be pro-active and good problem solvers.

· Willing to work on-site each day

* *

*Preferred:*

· At least 8 years of testing experience

· At least 2 years of recent automation test development experience which
should be more advanced than using record and playback

· Agile/SCRUM software development process

*Additional Details for specific positions*

*Position 1: eFocus* – Tester – Web application.  Requires all of the
following: great testing skills, high caliber SQL skills, use of Unix
commands, XML validation and modification, Java development experience for
use with Selenium (experience optional).   [all of 2011]

*Position 2: FSF* – Functional Test Automation engineer – Web application.
Candidate will build smoke and regression suites using existing automation
framework.  Requires knowledge of automated testing methods, SQL queries,
and Java development experience. Selenium is a nice-to-have. Some manual
testing may be required.  [6 months]

*Position 3: Flexer* – Tester – Secure FTP project.  Requires great testing
skills, Java/C++ development experience, and Unix command usage.  [min. 6
months]

*Position 4: SRM* – Tester – Web application.  Requires great testing skills
for front end testing, high caliber SQL skills, and use of Unix commands,
XML validation and modification.   [min. 6 months]

*Position 5: FMS* – Tester – Data migration.  Requires great testing skills,
high caliber SQL skills, use of Unix commands, XML validation and
modification, creation of shell scripts.  Document and web services
experience are nice-to-haves.  [all of 2011]

Thanks and Regards

SRIKANTH KATTA

Tel: (214) 716-8725
Fax: 972-421-1673

Email: srikan...@softtrans.net

Yahoo IM: srikanth_hi2...@yahoo.com

Software Transformations Inc.
16901 N. Dallas Pkwy, Ste 103
Addison, Texas 75001.

Visit us: http://www.softtrans.net
Software Transformations Inc.
3245, Main Street Suite 235 326, FRISCO, TX 75034
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.