*Please send resume to email@example.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
I have a requirement from one of my clients. They are looking for a DevOps
Engineer and Support.
*Job Title : **Support DevOps role*
*Location : *City: San Francisco, State: CA - California
*Primary Skills : *Apache,Jenkins,Perl,Tomcat
*Secondary Skills : *--NA--
*Project Duration : *6 months +
*Support DevOps role *
· Support a distributed software development team and scientifically
· With our Microservices team, help implement an on-premise,
cloud-based microservices infrastructure.
· With our Devops team, help implement monitoring (e.g. Icinga) and
log management (e.g. ELK stack) systems.
· Maintain and enhance open source software packages such as *Jenkins,
Perl, Apache, Tomcat, Subversion, Sonar, starman, LabKey, node.js, redis,
RabbitMQ and more. *
· Maintain and, when needed, troubleshoot purchased products such as
Spotfire, Openlab, and more.
· Participate in quarterly, weekend system maintenance activities.
· T*he successful candidate will be a great verbal and written
communicator with over all 8+ yrs IT experience *
· Well versed in *Kubernetes, Openstack, Ansible (or equivalent),
and other new microservices* technologies
· Being a familiar with *Perl and/or Python programmer. *
· Strong knowledge of L*inux (Centos, Redhat) and Windows Server
2008 and 2012 systems* (not admin)
· Experience with *Shell Scripting, Jenkins, *
· Groovy coding is good to have
· *Appache and Spotfire* is good to have
· BS in Computer Science or a related field.
*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*
*Fax – 714 844 9091 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.