We are looking for suitable candidates for the below position and if
interested do contact to the details given below.
*Job Title: **java developer*
*Job type: Contract 12 Months*
*Location: **Irving TX*
Design services, APIs, applications and web sites to support core business
and external facing products using J2EE platform.
- Uses coding methods in Java, Mediation Zone, C++, SQL, Python to initiate
or enhance program execution and functionality
-Must have experience on *Network Function Virtualization (NFV),*
networking (SDN) ,CLOUD*.
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware
and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis,
design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems,
and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding
- Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
-Bachelor's degree in Computer science or Engineering and at least 8-10
years of experience in the field or in a related area
-MVC framework experience with Spring, Hibernate, and/or Struts
- 8+ years’ experience with Java
- 8 + years’ Experience in Weblogic/Websphere/Tomcat
- 8+ years front-end integration experience working with development teams
on the deployment of web based applications
-Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User
Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On,
External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ),
Connectors and SOAP Services etc
-Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality,
coding, UI and Corporate standards.
-Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
-Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT
staff and non-IT functional areas
-Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
Thanks & Regards
*Technology Resource Group*
and Technical Recruiter
1700 Park St, Unit 212,
Naperville IL, 60563
Office: 408-709-1760 x 9853
Email ID: bip...@tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.