Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT: dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

Title: Network Architect
Location: Pleasanton,CA
Duration: 6 Months

NOTE: !!Must Need LOCAL!!

Top Skills needed:
•Expertise with Palo Alto Network Firewall, Cisco ASA and Checkpoint
Firewall.
•Expertise with Cisco ACE, F5 and Citrix Load Balancers.
•Strong OSI layer 2 knowledge and practical experience, including various
flavors of STP, ARP, QOS, etc.
•Comprehensive knowledge of OSI layer 3 networks and protocols, including
broadcast, multicast, any cast concepts, routing, etc.
•Expertise with various routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
•Understanding of network security methodologies as a whole

Regards
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 201-448-4949