Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Position Title: Project Manager*

*Location: Vienna, VA*

*Interview : Phone and F2F Interview*

** 7 -10 Years Project Management experience*

*1. Project Leadership *
*        Manages the full life-cycle of the project following *SDLC  *
*        Applies project management expertise and best practices/tools to
define and execute:
*        Scope Management
*        Schedule Management
*        Cost Management
*        Resource Management
*        Issue/Risk Management
*        Procurement Management
*        Communications Management
*        Change Management
*        Quality Management
*        Vendor Management
*        Contract Management
*        Ensures on-time and on-budget delivery of projects through
organizing, developing and routinely forecasting project plans and project
budget to ensure
*        Change Leadership – Manages the transition to ensure adoption of
change, builds strong partnerships and communication plans with all project
stakeholders and project team members
*        Adheres to the PM processes and actively prepares for /
participates in all structured project reviews

*2.  Leading Projects*
·        Leads and engages single or cross-functional project teams, which
are accountable for design, development and implementation of defined
solutions
·        Ensures alignment of all project roles and responsibilities  and
they are articulated to each team member, modified as required, and
accomplished throughout the project
·        Provides clear feedback – both routine feedback (ad hoc
discussions based on project activities) and formal feedback (reviews at
key phases of the project or related to PARs / IDPs)
·        Monitors and measures staff/resource assignment results against
project / task goals and accountabilities

*3 Vendor Relationships *
·        Develop and maintain effective rapport with vendors

*4.  Capability Development *
·        Evaluates managements of projects, emerging methods, industry best
practices and lessons learned to develop most current and innovative
Project Management practices and standards
·        Educates team members on emerging industry methods, practices and
standards

*5. Communication*
·        Provide consistent, concise, relevant, reliable and timely
information to all appropriate internal and external audiences/stakeholders
through a variety of  media
·        Ensures accuracy of information  to enable effective business
decisions

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com