1. Keeps Scrum process running
2. Ensures a proper power balance between Product Owner (PO),
3. Protects the Team
4. Moderates in the Team
5. Helps to organize (e.g., Meetings)
6. Helps to keep the Team focused on the current Sprint
7. Helps to achieve Sprint goals
8. Works with PO
9. Educates PO, Team, Management and Organization
10. Solves impediments
11. Encourages and helps to achieve transparency
12. Strives to develop a Team into a High Performance Team
13. Encourages and protects self-organization
14. Educates and focuses a Team toward business-driven development
15. Supports Team building and Team development by utilizing the
abilities and skills of individuals, and fostering a Feedback culture
16. Helps to self-help
17. Ensures and supports Empowerment of the Team
18. Addresses needs efficiently and effectively
19. Detects hidden problems and strives to solve them
20. Helps Team to learn from its experiences
1. Good Communication skills verbal and non-verbal are Must.
2. Good knowledge in agile methodology.
3. Certified scrum master would be added advantage
*Roles & Responsibilities*
*Generic Managerial Skills*
Supports Team building and Team development by utilizing the abilities and
skills of individuals, and fostering a Feedback culture
Coordinating with the PO and technical team
Bachelor of Engineering; Masters degree preferred.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.