Hello Partners,

Tivoli Consultant with DWC and TWC Experience

NYC, NY

9 Months Contract

This position is open for H-1 and Out-of-state candidates….please let me
know if you have a candidate.

This is for IMMEDIATE HIRING – let me know if you have any question.

*TWC & DWC Installation/ Configuration Admin.*

*·         DWC - Dynamic Workload Console*

*·         TWC – Tivoli-Dynamic Workload Console/ Old version is Job
Schedule Console (JSC)*

*9 months contract*

*QUALIFICATION*

·         Must have strong DWC installation & configuration experience/
background

·         H-1 Visa Holders are very welcome to apply but must have
excellent communication/ collaboration skills

·         Out-of-state candidates are welcome to apply but must work MON.
to Fri. onsite

·         *If candidate wants to work Monday to Thursday and remote on
Friday, that may be arranged.*

Regards,
Sam Williams |Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264

Princeton | New Jersey-08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user2/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/ODEFO5I7/Jennifer%20Logo.html>
ITBrainiac Inc.
www.itbrainiac.com