Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Title          : Oracle Web Center with ADF*

*Location  : Los Angeles CA*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

Requirements

The project is migrating an existing system from Weblogic Portal to Web
Center.

JSF experience is also highly desired. We are looking for someone who can
fit in to an Agile project team, and has good communication and
interpersonal skills.

5+ years development experience.

Expert technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in program development
in one or more technology environments.

Expert skills in verbal and written communications, with the ability to
express highly complicated technical concepts in business terms.

Expert analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.

Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional
project teams.

Strong experience in the industry or in a production/service environment
similar to SEu.

Extensive knowledge in systems development life cycle and methodologies .

Demonstrated ability to lead small (1-3 resources) development efforts.

Responsibilities: As part of an Agile project team, the developer will
complete assignments during three week sprints.

These assignments include aspects of requirements, design and coding.

Additional assignments will include fixing defects as they occur. Conducts
requirements gathering, systems analysis and design for high complexity
applications.

Prepares detailed program specifications for high complexity applications
from which programs will be designed, coded, configured, visually
developed, tested, debugged.

Follows program specifications to design, install, code, document,
configure, visually develop, test, debug, plan and execute implementation
of application programs.

Develops process business knowledge and relationships to integrate
activities with other IT and business personnel to ensure successful
implementation of projects and production support efforts. Reports to
management on the status of project efforts for self and others,
anticipating and identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project
goals and implementing corrective actions.

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*Metasis Information Systems*

Phone : 201 528 5307 ext 326