Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume
*Position : SQL BI Developer with ETL Exp. *
*Location : Malvern PA Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview : Phone/ Skype *
· BI Projects
· This consultant will help build out ETL’s.
· SSIS is key because they are going to be building dimensional
· SQL Server
· Dimensional modeling
· Kimball, Star Schemas, Agile
· The Business Intelligence Developer will interpret requirements
provided by a team of Business Analysts to develop and maintain a reporting
environment that will permit timely and efficient measurement and analysis
of business processes for the IT department.
· These include standard ITIL processes such as Incident Management
and Configuration Management, as well Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) and other IT processes performed by the department.
· The developer will maintain and enhance a dimensional Data
Warehouse and an Operational Data Store and help create data dashboards and
visualizations using Tableau™, Microsoft Access™ and Excel™.
· In addition to data management and delivery responsibilities, the
BI Developer will assist in defining and maintaining metadata, data
dictionaries to support Data Governance across the department.
· ETL development, maintenance, and troubleshooting
· Develop SQL queries, views, stored procedures and functions to
support data analysts throughout the department
· Develop and maintain SSIS packages for ETL and data integration
· Dimensional data modeling of ITIL and other IT processes
· Database administration including performance monitoring, access
management and storage management
· Deliver digestible information through various means (SQL
Server™, Microsoft Access™, Excel™, Crystal Reports, PowerPoint™ and
· Partner with developers throughout the department to promote
consistency and efficiency
· Partner with product owners to ensure data capture is effective
· Create and maintain artifacts supporting Data Governance,
Management, Delivery, and Analysis
· Promote and embrace Continuous Improvement
· Work efficiently using the agile development paradigm
· Work autonomously in a decentralized work environment
· Experience with ServiceNow™ ITSM Platform
· Experience with SSAS, MDX, or like technologies
· Experience applying Mathematical (Statistical) concepts in data
· Understanding of Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Splunk, Hive a
· Understanding of Text Mining and/or NLP a plus
· SSPS, R, S, or other statistical analysis tools a plus
· 3-5 years’ experience in SQL Development using SSIS or like
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Intelligence or
related field or equivalent experience
VSG Business Solutions
Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112
Hang Out :vsgranjeet
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.