resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title:- IBM SAN Storage AdministratorLocation:- Chicago, ILDuration:-
6+Month contract-to-hireGreen Card or U.S CitizenJob Description:-*Must
have experience with IBM SAN Storage technologies
Must have experience with Cisco fibre switch and zoning
Must be able to scripting in Shell, KornShell, Perl, C++ or like languages
Must be able to provide detail performance analysis within the SAN storage
and components beyond the servers such as the switches, network and server
connectivity utilizing tools or other methods
Must be proficient with diagnostics tools for the SAN storage and servers
Proficient on generating graphs using tools such as Excel or generating
diagrams
Microsoft system administration experience a plus
Knowledge of Linux/ UNIX particularly AIX 6.1+, AIX 7.1, RHEL 5.x, 6.x
and/or Vmware 5.x is a plus
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*