*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing well….!!*

*I am sending **a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume on my e-mail *
*utka...@technocraftsol.com* <utka...@technocraftsol.com> *or please call
me on 614-664-7634*

*Position:  Interwoven Teamsite Developer/Lead*

*Location:  Milpitas, CA*

*Duration:  6-12 Months*

*Requirements** Bachelors or masters in computer science with 6+ years of
industry experience
* Working knowledge in Autonomy Interwoven, TeamSite, LiveSite, OpenDeploy,
DataDeploy, MediaBin, HTML, Perl, JavaScript, Java, J2EE, PHP, Apache,
Tomcat
* Understanding of content management concepts
* Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
* Able to work independently with little or no supervision
* Competent in Windows and Unix/Linux administration

*TeamSite**, LiveSite, Interwoven, ECM, document management, OpenDeploy,
MediaBin, content management, web, java, jsp, .net*

*Thanks and Regards*

*Utkarsh*

IT Recruiter

*Email*: *utka...@technocraftsol.com* <utka...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact: 614-664-7634*

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*:  *utkarsh.technocraft*

*Website*: www.technocraftsol.com

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide.*

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client direct.*