Please share your consultant resume to tah...@usmsystems.com
Sr. Performance Engineer
Location – Seattle, WA
Duration – 6 months
*Must have: VSTS / C# / TFS / Load Testing / Controller/Agents is required*
• Strong Performance engineering concepts, strong aptitude for Performance
test planning, identifying performance requirements/targets, test
prioritization, schedule/environment/issue management
• Strong/extensive hands on experience in performance testing/execution
• Strong aptitude towards performance investigation, troubleshooting,
• Experience as consultant or working in a client-facing role
• Experience in VSTS / C# / TFS / Load Testing / Controller/Agents is
• Experience with Web Services (REST API, Soap API), Web/Mobile
applications, IIS, SQL Server, Perfmon
• Test development experience with strong problem solving skills,
fluent/aptitude for coding
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering, or related
discipline, or equivalent work experience
• Performance engineering experience such as , instrumentation/APM
(dynaTrace), mocking/service virtualization, insights/reporting
• Experience in modeling/simulation of complex scenario and comprehensive
end to end automation
• Continuous Load/Test automation development experience
• Experience with MSMQ, NServiceBus, SOA, POS, Integration Services, App
Fabric, Content Management System (CMS) (Sitecore, Tridion), Cloud
computing environment (VMWare, AWS, Azure), load balancers (F5, AWS),
NoSQL, Fiddler/Charles Proxy, Splunk/Tableau.
US IT Recruiter
Direct: 703 349 4237
USM Business Systems
Chantilly, VA 20151, USA.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.